Polyethylene Wax (PE Wax) is also called Macromolecular Wax. It is widely used thanks to its excellent cold resistance, heat resistant, chemical resistance and abrasion resistance. In normal processing, PE Wax is directly added as a kind of additive for processing of polyolefin. It will enhance the gloss and processability of products. As a kind of lubricant, it has stable chemical property and electric property. Polyethylene Wax (PE Wax) can be compatible with Polyethylene, Polypropylene, ethylene propylene rubber (EPR) and butyl rubber well. It will help improve the fluidity of Polyethylene, Polypropylene and ABS and the demoulding property of Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA) and Polycarbonate (PC). Compared with some other external lubricants, Polyethylene Wax (PE Wax) has better internal lubrication.
Application of Polyethylene Wax (PE Wax)
1. Color masterbatch and filled clusters: Polyethylene Wax (PE Wax) is used as dispersant in masterbatch processing like Polyolefin masterbatch. It has good compatibility with Polyethylene (PE), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) and Polypropylene (PP) and has excellent internal and external lubrication.
2. PVC pipe, PVC profile and Compound Stabilizer: Polyethylene Wax (PE Wax) is used as dispersant, lubricant and brightening agent in PVC profile, PVC pipe & fitting, Polyethylene (PE) and Polypropylene (PP) to strengthen the plasticization, toughness and surface smoothness. And it is also widely used in the production of PVC compound Stabilizer.
3. Printing ink: Polyethylene Wax (PE Wax) can be used as carrier of pigments thanks to its high light fastness and chemical resistance. It will help improve abrasion of paint and printing ink and enhance the dispersion of pigments and fillers.
4. Wax products: Polyethylene Wax (PE Wax) is widely used in production of car wax, polishing wax, candle and crayon, which will help improve melting point, strength and gloss of wax products.
5. Cable and Wire: Polyethylene Wax (PE Wax) can be used as lubricant of cable insulation material. It will help strengthen the dispersion of fillers and increase the speed of extrusion.
6. Hot Melts: Polyethylene Wax (PE Wax) can be used as dispersant in hot melting emulsion, thermoset powder coatings, road mark paint and traffic paint.
Wuyi Industrial Park,Xinxiang Village,Donggang Town,Xishan District,Wuxi,China